Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Things Ive taken photos of recently.

I've been taking a lot of photos recently. There just seems to be lots of things I'm loving and want to capture. I'm still using my phone, but looking at cameras on gumtree, so hopefully something comes up! I thought id share a few of my recent pics with you.

Tonight's pizza made with my favourite yoghurt pizza dough, fresh tomato sauce and homegrown olives(not mine).

My new favourite spot to sit. This tree is beautiful and the purple flowers have s lovely smell.

Colourful salads and this bowl, which was in a huge box full of opshopped goodies my friend dropped off for me.

Morning light

Watching Percy play

This display of cakes. I got to try some too!

Another dress ready for a customer. I am in love with this one.


Enjoying colouring in, especially while sitting on the swing under the tree.

Picnics with Percy and friends. These peanut butter biscuits are amazing. 

Enjoying these roses before they go. Given to me by a friend who picked them up on her walk.

Hope your all having a lovely week so far. I've got a wonderful weekend planned, so will have photos from that to show you I am sure!

Taz x

No comments:

Post a Comment