Saturday, May 10, 2014

Joining: Handmade Kids Clothes Swap

Hello again,

So i've signed up to join a super cute swap at Mend and Make New, making clothes for another swappers children. I dont know why this swap excites me so much but it does. I think its knowing someone somewhere will make something with Percy boy in mind, and isn't that cute! The idea is you knit, sew, crochet etc an item of clothing for a cute child somewhere. If you like this idea and would love to join in, have a look here....sign up closes tomorrow the 11th!! There is something so nice about seeing a child in handmade clothes. I love putting Percy in something that was made for him!!!

Just cos we need some pretty pics in a blog post, here's some clothes i've made for friends and families children, so hoping with this practice, i can make something lovely for my swap partners child.





And as my Vintage Recipe Swap comes to a close with partners receiving their parcels, I will update you soon on what got sent around and what people are baking!

See you soon,

Taz

1 comment:

  1. Man I love the clothes you make !!! My two kiddos were never blessed with handmade clothes from me and I don't know why !!'
    Will let you know when vintage swap arrives ;;((

    ReplyDelete