Thursday, February 27, 2014

Exciting times: Magazines, Markets stalls and Music

Sooo, exciting times happening here for me. My handmade magazine that I make with Mezz, is almost available for you to buy. Issue one of Hundreds and Thousands magazine is about to be released and its very excting. Our starter issue was sold out, which was a total suprise. We've got a new logo for our mag now after running a compitition on our blog, and my friend Sarah won. She combined vintage fabric and her computer skills to make this...


I LOVE IT!!! We've got all sorts of wonderful crafts and bakes, people, homes, nannas and even sponsors now...feeling very professional. I'd love for you to have a look and follow our Facebook and blog page. You will find links to our shop and info from us there as well as ways you can contact us if you would like to get involved with a craft, recipe, sponsor etc as we continue making this magazine, celebrating all things handmade.



Abbotsford Primary School where the market will be.

Other exciting news is im having my first market stall. I wont lie, im a bit nervous, but Im doing it with my sister, so together we can cope im sure. One of my favourite markets in melbourne is the Fitzroy Market, and the makers of that, have just started another one, in Abbotsford. We will be having a stall there, on their very first market, april 5th. Im going to be selling my handmade goods (which are also for sale here online) and my sister will be selling her vintage dresses which she sells at Lola and Joy. If you live in melbourne, then maybe jot down the date as if it's anything like the fitzroy market, it's a great day out. We can meet (if we don't know each other already) and you could possibly go home with a bag of thrifted/handmade/handbaked goods.


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend planned. Tomorrow night I am attending a twilight music fundraiser and I'm looking forward to it. There will be picnic rugs, baked goods, bunting, garden and live music being played by some of my family and friends. I thought i'd share the links with you of the different artists so you can enjoy from afar..

Pete Carr....my lovely hubby!
Byronsiren...Mezz's hubby 

Happy friday everyone,

Don't forget to join my recipe and vintage kitchen swap I a hosting. Click here to join in the fun.

Taz xx

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good-luck at your first market Taz - I'm sure you and your sister will do well.
    I really admire your gumption (get-up-and-go) re publishing your own little (or not so-by the sound of it) mag. And Mez's too of course x

    ReplyDelete